Saturday, August 7, 2010

My Beloved Anutie

03 - 08 - 10

A date , a great day .
But , I hear a bad news form my friend .
She told that , she mother pass away . I have nothing to do when I hear it .
She mum is my beloved crew at Mcd . She teach me a lot of thing , ask me to take care everything .
She told me that she will be back after she have a check up , will play with me again .
but now , she gone ... she never back to my side and teach me more ...
I cry . Cry 2 day's .
even she already gone , I can't accpect it .
I really hurt , why should like that ?!
Right now , I stop crying . work like normal .
I know she always beside me and sayang me .

1 comment:

  1. baru baca this..sangat sedey..!she also promise to come..when i wait with her while waiting for uncle tp pick her up on the last day..-kak hajar izzati

    ReplyDelete