Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Busy day

♥ this picture so much .. =)





this few month , very very busy .. busy working right now .
somemore , raya coming soon .. will be more busy then before ..
hope all the new crew will do they best ..
don't hope just work alone like DOG ! ==

sell my bb already 2 week .. miss so much with my bb ..
so next I will buy also bb .. but just another model .. =)
I like bold 2 , so maybe will take it .
have no phone use right now ..
but also nice , cause no people will kacau me .. wahahaha ..
actually no oone going to kacau me also .. xD

my dear ping , dont worry ..
just got another waiting u ..
he is not the one u want .. even u like him ..
hmm , I too .. okay ?
take care with ur family .. with urself too .. miss u ..

My dear missie ..
miss u a lot , will go sing K with u soon ..
please wait me after raya ..
I will get more busy ..
so cannot get off day go with u all .. =(
please wait me .. love u ..=)

last , take care to me and my family ..
I have falling in sick just few days ..
flu , headache .. haiz .. I will take care and I promise WONT like that again ..
thank you who take care me that time ..
I love u all .. =)
right now okay already and ready to work ..

thanks mum bought me my LEICA ..
I like it so much ..

No comments:

Post a Comment