Sunday, November 15, 2009

Good bye ...

say good bye to mcd for 1 month ++ ...
stop because SPM ..
today was last day for me and ling ..
at last , when we needed go back home , all crew keep our bag ... @@''
didnt gave back just because needed to mandi me and ling ..
we play about 2 hour's , at last also kena mandi by sky & wan ... @@''
quite busuk and quite licin ...
I pak gai again because sky ...
quite pain my hand ...
dont know why , feel nothing actaully ...
I know them playing with us ..
I know them needed to gave a sweet memorie to us ..
but , quite hate lar ..
the water is too kotor and too busuk ..
by the way , thanks because I get so much and belajar so much at mcd ..
I will be back ..
waiting bera mandi ..
I will back and give her 99 ~ .. xD






I'm love it .. XD




ciao


=) *




* tomorrow , school day for form 5 student ... say good bye with my school friend's too .. I will cry so much by tomorrow .. *

No comments:

Post a Comment