Friday, November 20, 2009

memorie

Last day at high school ...
not last day actaully , because still got SPM ...
but , last day to study , last day to play with friend's ..
the last 2 days .. I back to school for took photo ..
tell myself dont cry infront my friend's , I done it .. !
I know why I wont cry , I know why ...
but I so hurt when saw my friend's took photo ...
feel hurt because that shuold become the last time to took photo together ..
so , the last 2 days , whole school just took photo , walk here walk there ...
teacher also no teaching , no scolding ..
somemore , took together ... ^^v

finially , My geng was came back for the 2 days ..
I was glad because 17 really can took photo together ..
but , mr. buding liew gf took together with us , mean got 18 people .. ^^ v
nevermind , last year , last memorie ...

I just upload few photo , because I got many photo haven get it form my friend's ...
when I get all , I try to post all .. XD

SMKTaman Connaught , say good bye to u when I finish my SPM ...


my geng ...^^v
my class 5P4 .. ^^v
my geng too ...


I hope all my friend's will get a great life after school , after SPm ..
some friend's still in school , must add oil in u all exam , ur life ...
I believe we can meet again ..
But dont know when .. @@''

now , waiting spm over ...
after that , I really dont know what shuold I do ...
no more school life , no more school can go back ...
no need wake up early , no need wear the tie at every monday ...
no need take Bm , sejarah exam , no need to see the stupid face form stupid teacher ...
no need scare sportcheck , no need to eat cantin thing's ...
no need agrue with teacher anymore ...

but I miss my schoolmeet , my sweet teacher ...
miss the school time , miss what we done at school before ...
maybe will so so so crazy .. but I miss it so much ...
P3 - 1G - 2K - 3L -4P4 -5P4
I miss so much ..
3L was the most so so so crazy year ...
when I chat with my geng that time , we all miss it so much ...

at last ..
say bye bye to my school life , schoolmeet ...
I miss it so so so much ...



ciao

= (*

No comments:

Post a Comment