Saturday, November 21, 2009

Spm

well .. now is spm ...
quite relax because BM and BI finish exam already ..
I have no more BM exam in my life now ..
now just worry my PD and BC .. another , I wont care anymore ..
that is me .. actaully I hate to study , but some time I will study so much ...
what can I do after spm ?!
I dont know also ..
I hate the life to change my life ..
I enjoy my life now .. but after the spm , I get a new life soon ...
I dont know how to face the new life ..
scare will change so bad ..

this few days , exam + work ...
I know I could not to work at this exam time ..
But I feel so boring when I stay in home ..
like now , I really dont know what can I do now ..
haiz ...

the feel come back !!!
I hate the feel so much ..
why I need to face the feel ..?
I know I cant do it well ..
but when I saw that , the feel will come back ..
I HATE ... so HATE ... !!!!!!!!!!
who can help me ? I think no one can help me ..
I will try to settle it ..
I will forgot all the feel right now ...





ciao



: )

No comments:

Post a Comment