Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Boring outing day

yesterday plan back school help seng to make up ..
but , when go school , seng said late already , no need make up lar .. == ''
well , too hot .. and law was calling me and gorli go leisure , so , go by taxi lor ..
when leisure , I saw a lot of friend ..
I saw boy working at toys story ... then go in walk around ..
he change a lot .. very leng zai already .. ^^
Finish , go eat ..
Just me , Law , gorli .. 3 of us dont know what can do at leisure mall ..
some more , rain too ..
make we all no mood and boring ..
atlast , go stemboat again ..==''





Sure take taxi go too .. cause law have no car ..
almost 8.30pm , back mcd to find teck ..
check hotel ..
thanks alot ..
but today gorli just text me , told me she cant go .. ==''


=)

No comments:

Post a Comment