Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Memorie ( MCD )

Finally , I stop working at MCD ..
I have sad because I really love my friend's ..
I have no idea to do anything to them ...
some picture I took before I working ..




2009
I going to a competition on MCD ..
name FAF ..
The first time I join and the first time I won ..
when I know I need to join it , I really feel dont want join .. Cause I have dont know alot of thing to do ..
atlast , I done it .. thanks who helping me on that day ..
that day I miss ...












2008 & 2009
I join Mcd on 2008 hari raya ..
I have just try to work at there and have fun at there ..
that time , 17 got 10 people join too ..
but atlast , just have 4 people work over there ...
till 2009 , just leave me , joey , ling , gorli ...
somemore , that time too , sky , jack , seng , kent join Mcd too ..
and we become a good friend at MCD ..
we have alot of funny at MCD , some angry thing too ..
I have the memorie of that ...











2010
till now , Just leave me , sky , gorli working ..
and till 26/04 , I stop working at MCD too ..
I miss alot of thing over that ..
I love that who helping me alot ...
I miss when I working at MCD although I have hate someone ..
Just will think , that is my nice memorie at there ...
I will take care my friend's ..
hope u all take care too ..
miss u all so much ..

Say Good Bye to MCD ..
=( *

No comments:

Post a Comment