Saturday, September 26, 2009

Last - ING

lastly , finish my busy Hari Raya working day ...
quite tired ...
sound die , all die ... ==''
whatever lar ...
Just finish already .. I felt okay now ...
But , My heart qutie pain and pain .. because something problem ..
bebe Ping , when u wanna share with me ?
I really want die ...== ''
help me now ... haiz ...


today , last day at mcd for Hari Raya work ...
I work morning ...
quite tired .. because yeaterday I didnt sleep also ..@@ ''
when work , felt sleeply and sleeply ...
haiz ..
then when finish work , play agian ...
sure chat agian ...
my dude Haw work 3pm ...
sorry I didnt tell u I work morning ...==''


and just now go have a dinner with my bebe L and dude OC ...
nice ...
thanks OC so much ...
that's all for today ...


ciao


=)*






Dude Haw ...XD
promo Mcd ...
I laugh untill sakit perut ... =D

No comments:

Post a Comment