Wednesday, September 30, 2009

what the ...

huh ...
open school already have 3 days ...
well ... feel well feel not well ...
just waiting after PMR , after form 4 exam ...
change me die in exam at all ... @@ ''



okay ...
yesterday went to tan cha house agian ...
about 5 pm ++ we all went there ...
me , L , J , L , Y ,K ...
girl's geng ...
eat , play , chat and crazy play ... @@ ''
then waiting the 2 S , sien .....
I think we all wait they got 4 or 5 hour's inside the tan cha house ...
MY GOD ... !!!
when they came tan cha house , time already 10 pm ++ ...
no wait , no claim , just scold ...
just keep scold the 2 S ..... @@ ''
sit untill die .. chat untill sound die .. @@ ''
went home , sleep and sleep and sleep ...



today , when finish school , go Fun OK yam cha with the S , L , K , J ...
sure , also wait long time ...
1 hour I think ...
sien ...
everyday wait wait wait ...
I back early because I too tired at all ...
went my sweet home , bath and sleep ...
untill just now ... only wake up ... XD
ok also ...
chat full , play half ... @@ ''



earthquake in Malaysia just now ?!
who can let me know what happen at all ?




ciao




=D **

No comments:

Post a Comment