Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My God !!!!

yesterday ... malu day ...
what the .. @@''
sure I work alone without my geng ...
but lucky still got some friends at there work ...
well ...
I damm no mood yesterday ...
I also dont know why ...
when I reach Mcd , then work ..
then I start no mood and another more ... ==''


well ...
when I needed to get my break ...
I .... I ... I ....
pok gai jor ... !! @@''
what the ...
lucky just abit people nia ..
if no , walao .. more fish lar .. @@''
now I still feel it ..
also dont know how ...
sien ...
then damm no mood + no mood ...
untill when I went to my sweet home , still no mood ...


I do it ...
yesterday I didnt eat any thing ... wahoo ...
I also dont know why ..
just drink nia .. then no mood eat anymore ... @@''
finish work I waiting SKY go eat with me ...
but ...
the stupid guy just keep work .. what the ...
then wait wait wait ...
My brother came and fetched me back home jor ..
then no eat anymore ...
haiz ...


okay lar ...
I want go work already ...
today sure more fish ... Sien ~~



ciao



=(


this is SKY chest .. XD
Made for You !
support Mcd' ...

No comments:

Post a Comment