Friday, September 18, 2009

a simple brithday party ..

16/09
Dude W brithday on 17/09 ...
we all celebrate with him at 16/09 ...
night 8 .30 pm I went to tan cha house and ate and play with my geng ..
sure Dude W too ...
well ... I dont know them didnt buy a brithday cake give him ..
and when I finish my TomYam MiHon , I go bought a cake with bebe J and dude B ...
but that time so late ...
all almost close it ...
we go bought a cake then back to tan cha house and cut the cake ...
well ... we all crazy photoing , playing and more ...
actaully so simple play and so simple party ...
I hope Dude W will not getting angry or what ...
after cut the cake , play cake and back home ...
just a simple day and simple party ...
lens + spece ... @@ ''
the cake for Dube W
With W
Girl with W , but where E gone ?!
Boys with W
Just for U , W



finish all .. waiting next day ...
will update soon ...
please waiting me .. ^^....







I'm tired working ...


Ciao




=D

No comments:

Post a Comment