Friday, October 16, 2009

full ~

this week , nothing happen also ..
just went school , ponteng then kena nia ..
actaully , nothing happen also .. for me lar ..
haiz ..
some friend's problem so much ..
dont know how to settle it ..
I almost crazy at all ... @@''


well ..
yesterday , no school , no work ...
wake up at 3.00pm ...
ajar friend go eat MCD ...
but .......
bebe L asking go sushi .. @@''
my god ..
after MCD , 5pm something go leisure join them ...
eat so much ..
got the promotion also .. XD
damm nice ..
long time didnt eat jor ..
make a time go again...
after sushi , go get a movie ...
TONG MEN ...
not so nice movie .. me and dude W also felt not so nice ...
simple watch ..
nothing to say also .. XD


today , work lor ...
long time didnt upload my blog ..
need to get some crazy photo .. XD


take care my friend ...


ciao



=)

No comments:

Post a Comment