Thursday, October 22, 2009

simple post ...

this few week , work + study ~
nothing to do also ...
somemore , work also 1 day , 2 day only ...
haiz ..
I have a bad mood at everyday ~
I know why , because why ...
no one can help me .. just because problem got many ...
I cant get settle and I cant help anyone also ...
just know , do myself enough ...
I lazy and hate to see the face more now ~


with my bebe J and L date ...
sure got some friend's ...
somemore , mcd friend's and geng friend's ..
cannot put together also ...
abit not nice ...
I know it so much ...
crazy so much ...
SPM coming ...
scare and enjoy also ...
dont know when I will start study ...
no mood , no heart also ...
haiz ...
quite no mood ...
who can help me ??
I will crazy later ~


ciao


=(



bebe J with me ...

No comments:

Post a Comment