Saturday, October 3, 2009

Full week - ING

well .. open school already 1 week ...
so , 1 week also keep go out with friends' ...
make me no money at all ...
haiz ...



this few day's keep play JI MU ...
later U will know what is that ..
play poker and play this ...
nice play , laugh so much ...
make myself no sound agian ...
huh ... what I want now ?
I dont know ...

First day ..
Second day
Last day



well ... play full , chat full , eat full ...
waiting dude H brithday ...
next week ... party ?!
still dont know also ...
haiz ...
no money no talk ...
I lazy to go any where ...
lazy work , lazy go out , lazy at all ...
how come ....
help me please ....
and , I feel so bad ...
so so so so bad ....
I dislike that ... help me ... @@ ''



ciao




=( *






* work tomorrow ...

No comments:

Post a Comment