Friday, October 9, 2009

when PMR start ...

before the PMR , I already have own holiday ...
sure , working day ... haiz ...
long time didnt upload my blog ...
crazy miss here .. XD
now let u see , what I do when the PMR start ...


sure , I get back MCD ...
then work with my girls ...
then , keep work and work lor ...
somemore , we also work so happy .. XD
starbucks + MCD , which more nice ?
somemore , starbucks is kak Hajar belanja geh ... just because I helping party so much ...
haiz .. actaully will tired although just 2 or 3 party ...
run here , run there ...
see , I took my break at 00.06am .. @@''
late and late ...
but my starbucks lucky came jor .. XD



the next day .. I forget which day jor ...
I go dinner with my family and my dear Abbie ...
long time didnt saw her , miss her and love her ...
dont know why want saw her , I got many thing need to share with her ...
but no time , no place ....
nevermind , next time sure got time ...
I will go genting with u agian , my dear ...^^
after dinner ...
perapre go dinner ...
my dear .~





the next day agian ...
8/10 ...
my dude H brithday ...
happy brithday to u ...
and , vivian's brithday also ...
happy brithday ya ... ^^
well .. take a off day , go celebrate with H ...
go klang get dinner ...
but , not so nice ...
expensive also ... mygod ... next time find more good de ... XD
well , 2 car's go ...
after klang dinner , back to connaught station one ...
the next round ~
arak + arak + arak ...
E , J , F drunk so much ... ==''
me , ling and all still strong at all .. haha ... see I didnt drunk also ...
well , I hope H will happy so ...~
waiting .. at bebe J house ..
when back connaught ...
dude H
HAPPY BRITHDAY TO YOU ...
MY DUDE H~





next day ...9/10
today , work lor ...
went to MCD , doing nothing .. XD
but got big order ...
but still okok nia .. I no need take water also ..XD
somemore , I dislike it ...
well ...
work with S , L ...
all diam ... u know why ?
just because I and L tired jor ...
and S too ... somemore nothing to chat also ...
nevermind ...
finish work , I just know is MIMI brithday ...
happy brithday to MIMI .. ~ ^^
all MCD crew play water with her ..
and EGG!!!!!!!
what the ~
the water is so kotor geh ... and EGG is ... WHAT THE ....
when I see , I feel not good ...
my god ... play crazy at MCD ...
lucky they dont know my brithday and pass jor .. XD
waiting bebe J geh .. cham ~
HAPPY BRITHDAY TO MIMI .. XD
after EGG .. cuci-ing ~
the 2 guy's play water with her first ~
LAST ... ^^





well ...
finish my blog ~
hoo !~~~~~



ciao



=D *

No comments:

Post a Comment