Tuesday, January 26, 2010

FAF competition

well , yesterday actually is my off day .. but just got competition ..
the first competition I join in mcd ..
haiz , actually I dont know also ... last time only know .. how come ?
well , then yesterday go mcd at 9 am ..
ready all go competition , aiya , kak hajar make up me ,thanks alot .. but not nice for me lar ..== but thanks alot also ..
we have 2 team , first , Loga and Jijie ..
Second is me and Deqwan ..
and thanks all the manager to help us at last min ..
finish all , we all sure go back to work alwhlie and waitiing the result ..
when waiting , actually I fell I will lose .. because I not do so best ..
but ...
I get it !
although only scoend , I also happy ..
thanks Deqwan too .. he help me so much too ..
and the first sure our store , my honey and Loga ... haha ..
so happy because first and second is our store ..
thanks so much ...
at last , sure take photo with all ..
lets see later ..


well , after that , work lor .. then back home to perpera go out with my bebes and teck and oc ..
we go eat pizza hut .. long time no eat , miss it so much ..
nice eat ..and me and J keep talk the old thing ..
school thing .. laugh so much ..
after that , sure go join oc , and went to taizi again ..
11.30pm I went my sweet home and sleep ..
and today , my off day .. ^^
Ps/ the oc is our oc , not that photo one .. XD


my honey , jijie .. XD


store maneger and OC ..

1 comment: