Wednesday, January 20, 2010

XOXO ♥

18/01
Beloved Law birthday , we plan go celebrate that day ..
actually got abit late to plan , until that time only confirm go where ..
however , we never broken the promise ..
well , thanks Law to fetch .. as last , she is tired I know ..
we went to a place near by Look out point ..
that place to eat thai food , I dont know what name for the shop ..==
that is J bring we all go , too dark , cant see infront and behind .. however , lucky we went it ..
is a nice place , just because we too late , so cant see clearly ..
okay , time to order food ..
hmm ,I forgot what we order .. but not bad the food ..
after fully chat , fully ate , time to cut the cake ..
I bought a cake to her with all girl's ..
sure , gorli go with me together ..
a nice cake , a nice memorie ..
after cut the cake , share the cake , we went back to station one and yam cha ..
until 1am , I went my sweet home ..
hope Law will happy that day , althougt just 5 girl's to celebrate , but we have too many fun when cut the cake ...


6 of us , happy birthday to Law ..



No comments:

Post a Comment