Friday, February 12, 2010

2 days ago

Today , ling's birthday .. happy birthday to you , wish u all the best ..
well , yeaterday we went out celebrate with her ..
the first time Teck fetch us go kuchai lama eat dim sum ..
the nice trip yesterday .. play full , chat full .. at last , ate GUM too much .. @@
I'm the late on yesterday because I waiting my dad to fetch me go Mcd .
I late to get my salary and I late at all .. I'm sorry about that ..
well , me , sky , teck and ling went to kuchai ate dim sum first .. after that , Joey join us ..
at last , Oc ..
after dim sum , we went back to station one and have a simple celebrate with ling .
no cake , got ice cream .. XD
until 2am + , we play go eat tong shui . but close already .
well , went back sweet home at 2.30am + .
thanks teck to fetch .
and I ,
hope she will happy last night ..

until today , I start my holiday today .
and I sleep until 11 + .
Law was calling me so many time .. at last , I finish clear my room then go join them ..
they go sing K , I was glad because I long time didnt sing .
me , yan , ling , law , joey .
we sing crazy until no sound .
enjoy and happy inside the k room .
after sing K , go mcd have my dinner .
sky and seng came and join us alwhlie .
thanks ling bought me 1 box of GUM .. ==
quite malu .
birthday must have a cake ,then I bought her 1 pcs of cake .
because no one going to eat the cake .
have some photo ..
then went back sweet home .



I bought her happy meal chinken burger .. xD



HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL MY BELOVED FRIEND AND DUDE AND MY GIRLFRIEND'S ..
WISH YOU ALL THE BEST AND TAKE CARE FOR SOME BACK HOMETOWM AND REMEMBER BING ME SOMETHING .. XD
WAITING ANGBAO NOW ..
WOHOOO !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment