Tuesday, February 16, 2010

CNY 1st and 2nd

GONG XI FA CAI !!

all the photo about first day and second day ...
the most photo is second day ..
use my brother camare crazy playing ..
lets see the photo ..

first day look ..


poker .. I won with this ..


my 2 cousin sis ..
yes , poker again ..
all playing the com .. dont know what game is that ..
with my red nail , casio gold watch ,and my dear body .. XD
when we so hot , start the crazy thing ..
cute dear .. ^^
I like this , My last anute back ..
2010 , the first I took with my dear ..
what a long lag , I like tis ..
nothing to do , so play cam .. XD
I see u .. =D
I gotta feeling .. ps: J told me .. XD
hot day please ..@@''
VV
my cute dear and pretty bebe .. ^^
feel ?!
Hello ..
the lunch , the dinner .. bak gu teh ..
crazy xian
dear ..
act cute , thank you .. XD
HOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
after ..
before , yu sheng !
all my cute cousin ..
see the red shirt one , very cute face ..
lou arh !!




what feel ?

canon !
P1i .


Blackberry.

all about sceond day ..


continue my gamble now .. thats all ..

finally , finish upload ...

No comments:

Post a Comment