Sunday, February 21, 2010

Full night CNY

the week of CNY , hang out every day with my geng , mcd geng ..
quite tired actually ..
but I enjoy too .. even kena scold , but enjoy also .. xD
the first day , we goout with mcd geng ..
go have a movie at midnight 12.30 ..
finish movie , went home at 3am ..
next day , go fey house gamble after that go eat stemboat with my geng ..
almost out all .. just ks , cy , wf didnt join us ..
after that , went to station one again ..
enjoy that day .. really , because long time didnt play like that with my 17 .
so that day , I went home 2.30am ..
next day , girl's go gorli house gamble ..
hmm , sky too .. the only boy .. xD
finish gamble , plan go sing K .. but so expensive at dinner time ..
so we plan sing at midnight with Oc too ..
well , 12.30am start sing until 4am ..
I went house at 4.30am .. kena scold abit .. but enjoy to sing .. now no sound .. @@''
just teck didnt join , abit sad .. xD
never mind , sing next time again ..
well , yesterday , L and K come my house gamble with me ..
after that , go dinner at kaki corner ..
actually , just take abit photo only ..

I just upload some I took before geh .. after that , no more photo jor .. @@''
enjoy CNY .. !!
ps : PLEASE WAKE UP NOW , EDISON ..



No comments:

Post a Comment