Thursday, February 25, 2010

* *

well , chu ba is time to bai tian gong ..
sure , we need too .. so prapera all the thing to bai tian gong , and ready to bai lor .. @@''
that day , I still go out with my geng ..
went home , ready to help my dad and mum ..
finish bai tian gong , waiting mum to cook ..
finish ate , go sleep ... and next day going to work at early morning 8am .. @@
what the , I feel sleepy when work ..
start working now , and plan to change work too ..
Dont know wanna to change what , still thinking ..

today , T date me in 1.30pm .. actually he can drive , but cant found the car fey ..==
well , last , we go by train .. and we play the train too ..
very stupid .. XD but get fun ..
and finally , we went to pudu and he cut a nice hair ..
after that , go sungai wang for nothing .. law yat see laptop , I saw 1 nice laptop ..
quite like it , but need rm 1300++ .. still thinking ..
finally , T phone spoil jor when I finish sms to K .. @@''
go repair the phone and wait 2 days .. XD I going to borrow him my phone ..
go have my lunch at kim kary ..
nice lunch , but I cant finish all .. because I quite full on that time !
well , finish all , go walk walk .. then go back to connaught to meet up OC , L, J ..
we go lou shang at midah , I mean , near by my house ..
not so nice , can tahan only ..haha ..
after dinner , go pandan indah yam cha ..
what a full day , I out whole day .. till just now only back home ..
tired , need to bed , tomorrow work early morning .. @@''




nite !


=D

No comments:

Post a Comment