Thursday, February 4, 2010

Happy bithday to HTH

Happy birthday to Ho Teck Hing on monday ..
well , that day sould be my off day ..
wake up early and go saloon dye my hair with bebe L ..
just rm100 , izzit cheap ?
I dont know .. Just think I can pay it , so I do ..
quite like the colour .. and I will update my new photo soon ..
hmm , maybe cny only going to update photo ..
quite no mood and lazy to take photo ..

well , finish dye my hair , back home and rest alwhlie ..
after bath , we all going to Tan Cha House to celebrate HTH birthday ..
before that , we bought a cake .. nice cake , and leng cake .. XD
hope he will like it , and enjoy it ...
just a simple celebrate ..
got HTH , X , J , L , CL , K ..
hmm , photo at HTH there .. haven get it .. will get it soon ..
and will update soon ..
thats all for monday ..

and now , I working hard everyday ...
almost die ..
I will change my job as soon as well ..
but , what can I change ?

No comments:

Post a Comment