Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Day

At last , I promise my girlfriend's and go out with 1 girlfriend's ..
I know why u all are busying all the thing , just because chinese new year is coming ..
I know ..
but at last , the reson I get is SHIT . I dont know why should I angry to that day ..
and U also dont know how I angry on that day .. I going to do nothing to all with u all just because u all know what u all done it !
however , I have a big fight with them ..!
I cant control mymind to agrue with them just becasue I very care about that promise ..
went back to Mcd , the first thing is I hope to back home and no going to yam cha with u all ..
but I didnt .
just because I still thinking why and why .
somemore , he was coming .. and I dont know what happen me and him ..
just feel he not like to say with me , talk with me ..
fine !
I'm nothing actually ..
maybe sometimes u saw me and saw me to said them , U will think the bad thing for me ..

I went home .
and I start to tell my LKC all my problem ..
I quite hurt and sad why they will done it for me .
I dont know why .
I msg her too .
and I told her why I angry and why I will talk the bad thing when I saw her .
at last ,
both of us said sorry .
well ,
keep msg with him until next morning when I working ..
he give a warm to me and have a full support to me .
although he just play with me and just a friend with me .
I like to share all my thing to him , like a girlfriend share her thing to boyfriend .
but we just simple friend .
JUST SIMPLE FRIEND !

I keep msg with him until SHE come .
I still thinking why that will like that .
I half working , half thinking .
and last , He telling me the true thing .
' dont care the one to hate u . like me , I dont care who hate me just care who are love me ! U think too much , so think about that . '
Yeah !
I realize that he told me .
thanks alot to helping me ..
I think about that .
and that day , I work until night 8 .

on the way back home , E msg me and asking to go out dinner with her .
actually , I tired and no more mood to out .
I need to thanks she came and fetched me go out and fetched me back .
we go stemboat and chat full after stemboat we when to Mcd .
we chat alot oldthing at Mcd and me and she just simple talk .
I dont know how to face her and I just have a simple talk , simple face to her .
that night , I went home night 2.30 .
and next day I going to work at morning 7 .
that day I sleep well , just because I work 13 hour's .
I full tired .

until now , I still simple face with they .
just because I will think back that day .
however , I try to dont care so much .
just have a simple care , izzit enough for all ?

I'm not going to do anything .
Just simple to say , I will try my best to be a best friend .


No comments:

Post a Comment