Friday, August 21, 2009

crazy day *

today exam BC ...
crazy hard and hard ... My god ...
I dont know how to write also ...
sien ~! cincai write then pass up ...
well ...
finish exam and finish school , I was gone check my darah tinggi agian .. (before write worng ...)
then , doctor said , I kena lor ...==*
crazy sad and scarey ...
thank you my friend take care me ..
dont worry , I will take care myself ...
needed check darah agian ...
I waiting that day ...


finish all important thing , went my sweet home and rest ...
then about 6.30pm go join my bebe Ling and Joey ...
we meet OC and took dinner ...
but ...
OC 8 pm only came and fetched us ...
wait so long ..==*
then go meet my buddy Haw and Teck ...
then go eat lur ~
eat full and chat full ...
when gone home ...
actaully I dont want to took picture ...because my POKER FACE ...
but when wear face mask ...
play picture too ... XD
see our picture ...



anti H1N1
Oc driving lar ... ==*

when he dirving , we took a picture .. ciao =)
fuck off !!





finish picture ...
joey was back home ..
and I too ...
finish today ...

night ...

ciao
=)








waiting tomorrow ... BBQ ..wahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment