Friday, August 14, 2009

= ) part 2 *




okay ...hello ...
I'm here lur ...
this few day's really tired and boring when I'm working ... =='
sure , boring I will took some photo ...
still got some picture ...
but , cannot see de ..
so dont upload lor .. ^^
see this 2 enough lor ...
o Ya ...
tomorrow my school have a show ...
my friend's have join it ...
wahhoo ~~
u all must jia you lor ...
I cant go support lor ...
really want go , but I have no money and no time ...
sorry my friend's ...
in my heart , I support u all ..^^
waiting our BBQ ...
I hope will happy happy happy lor ~
my girl's ...
my boy's ...
I love you so ...
haha ...I dont know why write it ..
accpet my love please ... XD
crazy ...
okay ..
I dont know what i write out now ...
better post and go sleep ...
if no , I will more crazy lor ... ^^''
ciao =) *

No comments:

Post a Comment