Monday, August 17, 2009

crazy sick *

lolx ...
before feel not well , after feel well ...
now feel NOT WELL agian ...==*
huh ..
I also dont know what can I do now ...

today sure school , go school then waiting back class ...
cannot tahan , call my dad fetch me go see doctor and took MC ...
haiz ...
my head crazy pain and my body too ..
what is this sick I dont know ...


have 2 ..1 sould be my MC ...and 1 is ...look down ...
this another ...



the doctor said scare I will tekanan darah ...
lolx ...
how come I will kena this arh ?...
dont know lar ...
then I told my doctor I always head pain ...
then he said scare this ...
haiz ...
need to check 3 day's ..
keep check 3 day's only know got kena or not kena ...
scarey now ...
what can I do ...

My head pain untill now ...
guy's ...
If u see my face so black ...
I mean cannot see de face lar ...
please understand me ...
I really feel sick ...
and , I think if I didnt say another with u all ...
please understand me .. agian ...
haiz ...
okay lar ...
get my dinner first ...





night ...
ciao
=) *

No comments:

Post a Comment