Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I am waiting for ...

I am waiting for all ...
my friend's , my thing's , my any thing's ...
some time I love my life ...
some time I hate my life ...
thank's you all given me a good life ...
whatever u hate me , scold me , or anything ...
I very thank you you all ...
because you all , I change so many ...
if not you all , maybe I still like before ...
a stupid guy in life ...

waiting for our class BBQ ...
maybe , will not happy ...
maybe , will so happy ...
I dont know ...
I just know , please dont angry any one inside our class ...
try to overcome that ...
I think our class can be more happy ...
sure , add me ...
I didnt hate who inside our class ...
maybe now I dislike her ,
but I try to overcome all ...
I hope you all can do it ...

Okay , finish my blog ...
so tired because keep working ...
and studying ...

ciao
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment