Sunday, August 16, 2009

I'm ok now *

I'm okay now my dear friend's ...
well , today work I feel fully sick ...
Dont know why , just feel it ...
but still keep play with friend .. xD

trying to do something ...
can make me crazy thing ...
haiz ...
dont know why this few day's look so diam ...
but ...
something was coming soon I know ..
sure will become a badthing ...
dont know ...
just waiting for ..

yesterday , my friend's all lose ...
catwalk show ...
nevermind ...
just think is a game ...
like me , lose my game too ...
maybe that time will so sad ...
but , after few day's ...
will nothing de ... ^^
keep it up my dear friend's ...

last ,
for my bebe eiben ...
dont like that ...
maybe now u so angry her ..
u know ...
she always blur blur de ...
dont angry jor ..
if no , will not leng lui jor lor ..==(so bad geh xian..xD)


okay ...
finish my blog now ..
go bath lur ~



ciao
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment