Sunday, August 2, 2009

the last day

well...yesterday will be my last day...
singing comepetition..
finally , the show has over...and we also didnt win...
well..sure no mood and sad...
although we lose , but we do our best in the stage..
Gorden , we do our best already...

well , finish all the comepetition , go work..
is too tired becasue early moring didnt eat and didnt rest...
damm !
sure .. when work really no mood..
and have a stupid guy try to do something with me...
damm angry and no mood no mood...
when finish work , he was die~
becasue I keep hit him and hit...haha...
and last , play water with me..==
sien !

went my sweet home , bath and rest alwhlie , then go sing K with my bebe Shine...
haha...we 2 damm crazy EAT...
becasue have a buffet...
then keep eat and sing so crazy...
play full and sing full inside the K room...
almost 10.20pm dad came and fetch us back home...
went my sweet home , then go sleep lor..
because really tired...==

Gorden and Xian , we do our best already...
although sad , but we play happy full !

1 comment:

  1. good, great, nice...
    My babe Xian is the BEST SINGER..
    Sing k with u are pressure... hahaha..
    wth, ur voice very nice... T.T
    Cannot tahan shoot u.. wahaha..
    k la.. dun sad dun no mood..
    at least u bring ur frens some... entertainment..
    Hey You JIU SHI NI~ *put ur hands up*
    Babe, i think if u go study multimedia on stage, u got ur OWN FUTURE... ^^
    study well now lol..

    ReplyDelete