Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy brithday to my bebe Qin and Malaysia

well .. just came back for oldtown ...
because teman mt bebe Qin ...
happy brithday to u .. muck ...

wake up at 2 pm , bebe Qin calling and asking go out with her ...
then prepera all , go maluli geh Kim Gary has our lunch ...
nice lunch ... expensive lunch .. @@
My order .. shi tuo fan .. nice , but I didnt finish it ...
because damm full jor @@



after that , sure going to work ...
thank's bebe Qin fetching today ...
when working .. a guy asking count down with me ..
ok lor .. sure play with him ..XD
after that , waiting bebe Qin agian ...
because go yam cha with her agian ...
finish work at 10 pm ..
waiting bebe Qin came fetching .. at 12 am .. =='
abit long waiting ...
well ...
the guy still working ...
after that , me and Qin went to oldtown and has our dinner .. =='
then ...
waiting the guy coming join us ..
but ...
didnt join also ...
haiz ..waiting so long time at oldtown ...
me and Qin keep chat and chat nia ...
well ...
just now only back home lor ...


at last ,
Happy Brithday To my bebe Qin ...
I love u so much ...
dont sad becasue some thing ..
u still have me ..^^ muck ...

and Happy brithday to Malaysia ...




My Poker Face ... @@

No comments:

Post a Comment