Friday, March 27, 2009

Yes,This Is You.

Today is a normal day also...XD
After school go eat with friend's...
Eat MC'D agian...==
Da Bao go Mydin eat...walao..dont no them care or not...XD
We eat untill 2pm then back school...
Talking about a GIRL...
Yes, Is You...
First,I think is myself think you is like that de...
But now,All people has a some think with me...
I hope you can change...dont make urself like that...
Remember..Is urself want like that...not we all make you become like that...
11year's?!
Haha...Dont make me laugh big big wor...
If Your heart got me...why last year want like that?...
Good job girl...XD
Whatever lar...
This is YOU..
All people think about that is You...
Blog today...that's all...
Bye..My friend's...^^

2 comments:

  1. lolx.. me?? hahaha
    no la..
    jkjk..
    i think noe who u talking bout..
    dun care too much..
    be urself nicely, den 100% she noe herself.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...really know who mou?...XD
    Whatever she think...
    haha....ME is ME...

    ReplyDelete