Monday, March 2, 2009

Do You Still Remember What Is Your Best Memories?

Start..
All that thing become so sick..
Friends,People...and more..
Sick till you dont no how to make it back like before...
Still remember who is your true friends?
Still remember who is your belove?
Still remember what kind of you and she/he do?
Some more,every people will so fast forget that..
After one day,that all will become memories..
Maybe,some people just use few hours to forget that..
For me,my memories is you all..
I am happy because i get this best memories...
But I sad because i lost you all..
Do you all know..?
When I am see all before our take that picture...
I feel happy and sad...
Can I get back that feel?
Can I get back You,My friend?
Can I get back all that best memories?
Because You all,I can get a bast memories..
Because You all,I can lost my best memories..
Do You Still Remember What Is Your Best Memories?
*English Not Good..><

No comments:

Post a Comment