Sunday, March 8, 2009

Tired Day

Cacat lar..XD
Remember to buang sampah in the tong sampah lar..XD

I behind You..XD


I'm so cold..

(This is others..XD)

Silly Uncle And Me..XD
That time is 3.31am..

MAC?!U got use mou?..XD



Danson( 唐禹哲 nick name)^^






Smile~~





Yes..My Dear~~


Our Dinner..Almost 12am++Only eat

Inside Uncle Car..


Photo Time~~

Before Go Genting..

That Is My Dear Fon~~
After Make up..XD


Waiting My Uncle Lor~~


Yesterday go genting with my dear...
DOnt missunderstand..
Is my cousin sis..haha..
My DEAR..~~
Wake up early then go her house wait my uncle back..
Wah..1pm wait untill 6pm...
Damm tired and sien~~
When avv Genting,head so so so so pain..
That pain is so so so hard to tell you what feel..
Haiz..but lucky go see ''XING FU WAN SUI ''..
The movie is nice..haha...
Laugh untill head pain no more..
Actually the movie is great..
But why got some people say is SEX..
Well,I really need to say thank you for this movie..haha..
Untill my head pain no more already..^^
7am++ only back uncle house...
Wah..that time is so so so tired...
2pm++ only back my house...
Is too tired..
After bath just go sleep lor..XD
Enjoy that day...
But head pain is so Cham...><
Well..
Still got many picture..
Will upload later...

No comments:

Post a Comment