Friday, March 13, 2009

Money

No Money Everyday
Trip need to use 100++
No money also..
Haiz..no work no money ma...
Haha...
Tell you all..
Before I and my friend are working at MC'D..
That time really feel good..
I think got 10++ people is working at there..
The MC'D become so many chinese people working at there..
Haha..
But time's ago,
Just leave 4 people work jor..==
10 become 4..
But that time really happy ...
Everyday see my friends,
Play more then work..haha...
But start this year,
No work already...
Because need to study ma...
SPM is coming soon..
So no work no money...==
Before gaji use all already...
More cham~~
Need to take with Dad and Mum..><
Some time,
Feel no good..
U know why?..
Just now see my dear blog..
So sad...
No people is understand what u are thinking about...
See my bro Gf de..
Let me know more...
LOVE is impartant at all people life...
Can let people happy,
Can let people sad..
Can let people DIE also...
Haiz..
Life got so many thing need to see, need to try...
Haven try all,
Already no mood go try..==
Last ,
I hope my dear and bro GF can happy and enjoy your life..
For me , I want Money and Happy...

1 comment:

  1. haha
    got so kua jeong o?
    die bcoz of love?! hahaha
    definitely not de la.. won de..
    haha
    wish u happy alwiz too... muackxx..

    ReplyDelete