Friday, March 20, 2009

Work Day~

People take picture...u take people..@@


Nice sushi``...

What we order~..Nice ler..

SUSHI~~~


Busy take picture..

This is nice...Muckzzz~~

The 2 guys...Eat lor...

Sushi Zanmai..The place we go by 9.00pm at The Garden~

I damm like this...is so so so nice

Haha...I think BEN see dao this will so happy lor...Because she so like eat this...^^


What We order...Still got many haven come..

This 2 Guys Want order thing~~...

With my Cold Green Tee~~

Ling..See here lar...XD
Eat dao So keyang jor...XD

Is a nice place...^^

This all is we cannot eat de...need to da bao~~XD

Just Avv Mid-vally..The Garden toliet~

Cacat lor...XD


Wei...I want eat jor lar...XD

All cannot finish de...@@

Back home lor~~

This is I order de UNDO...Nice lar...Muckzz...
I eat so keyang jor...cannot move jor~~@@

This 2 ice-cream is so nice...I like them..

Today joey is call me go work..
MC"D lor...
Before we all work at there...
Go help 1 day..
Actully is work 5 hours only...XD
12pm Untill 5pm...
So tried lor that time...
12pm-3pm really so many people order wor...
Cannot stop also...@@
After that,Back home ready..
Ready go The Garden eat sushi lor...XD
Ah Teck belanjar lar..
Because we all help him Work..XD
Wah..
8.00pm go fetch the teck kor...
Is so late lar u...
Then go The Garden..
Wah...
When avv there...
Sushi Zanmai is so many people Q...
My god...
We wait ler 15 min i think...
Only got place to sit...
That time is 9.00pm++...
Then order so many thing to eat...XD
But cannot finish also...@@
Only can DA BAO give LING's Brother eat lor...XD
Feel not bad today...haha...
Keyang untill cannot move..
Really cannot move...@@
We order so many thing..
When bil...
150++ Only wor...
So cheap lor..
Because we really order so many...XD
That time really XIN KU...XD
11pm Only back home..
Is nice today...
Abit thing can do..
No need just at home nia...
Is too boring lor..
MC'D...
I will be back....XD
Thats all for today~~Muck...

No comments:

Post a Comment