Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Nice Day

Today wake up 10.30am+
Because JohnSon Zai...And Kien...==
When wake up,just see ben got sms me or not...because plan today out...
After that,online chat with friend and find some thing buy at net...but can't saw leng leng de thing...@@
Before 2pm,Jo is calling me...ask me go ben house...well,go bath n ready go meet them...when i out to meet them,that time already 2.30pm+
After fetch ben,we go near ben house de place play car and yam cha...
Wah...that place we go yam cha..that thing is so so so cheap...
Paste only need RM6....and when we bil is no Tax...XD
So cheap lar....and that thing is nice...
After that,we back ben home...that time is 6pm+Is so late lar....
Then we all play majong and Lami....XD
I'm the winner...haha..dont no win jor how much...
7.15pm+we back ling's house and find Buding go out eat...
Then call wai lim go also...6 people at 8pm+ go gasonline eat and see turn off light...but we avv them time already 8.45pm+can't see off..Then see open..XD
When we all waiting place to sit and eat,that time is so late...about 9pm+
Change jor 3 place only find a place we can sit and eat...
We all eat gasonline huo wo...Is not bad lar...next time go try anothers food...XD
After eat time is 10.30pm+then we all go take photo..and take photo...
Take till 11.45pm only ready back home...wah...jo mum is scold jor...XD
First fetch ben back...buding only fetch me back then last is jo...back home time already 12.40am+..lucky dad did scold me...XD
Well...today is not bad day...but this few day's my mum is crazy...
Scold so many people..and me...==really no mood give her scold...haiz...
Lucky today got out with friend's...if no...die jor lor...XD
Well...photo will upload soon...wait me take all that photo we take only upload here...WAIT MY PHOTO UPLOAD~~~
Is late...Good Bye..Good Night..My Friend's..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment