Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I Will Study MEDIA

Today UCSI people come my school and have a presentation..
Is talk about EARTH HOUR..
Hey guys..U all must support that..
28/3/09 8.30pm - 9.30pm ..Please turn off you home all light..
After that,them got give a book is talk about what couse we can take..
For me,I think will study media...But i scare i cant study that...
Just scare My SPM will gagal...Is so scare...
If gagal,I think no need to study anything lar...@@
MEDIA..I just want you...XD
After school , back home..Bath jor then wait wai lim's call...
Because we plan go see movie...But buding dont want see movie..
Well,Just go sing k lor...XD
Is my type lar...Wahaha...I Really like to sing k lar...XD
3pm+ we go take room and sing K untill 7pm+..
We all is crzay lar...we have some movie...but i lazy to put up...and i scare that scold me...XD
Well...Untill 7pm+ Buding fetch joey go WU SU lor...
Then fetch me back home...
After back home..bath agian..then sleep untill NOW...
How come arh...scare later cannot sleep..then tomorrow no need to study jor...XD
I likes today sing K feel...Is nice,SONG,Happy and more and more....haha...
Why?because some one..I just like today feel...
Ok..Is today's blog...Going to sleep...
Oops...Is trying to sleep..XD..
Muckz..Good Bye and Good Night...

5 comments:

  1. u will turn off ur home all light meh?i tell my dad..he say me chi sin.. T.T
    mass com de media//??good arhh..jiayou oo..
    finally get tat u wan continue study liao..yeah..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. media is suit u.. u like to sing.. that can match u the most...enjoy urself with a good future planning.. here to be supporting u.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahaha...thank you for support ya..
    i will try to study that...if i can...
    just see my dad give or not...@@

    ReplyDelete
  4. ur dad sure gv de..atleast u really wan to study it..jiayou oo..
    fight for ur future..i will support u gehh..^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. if you realy wan to study media....tat mean u must studyhard la....only u can choose now play=future hardworking or now studyhard=future can play+stable life...now a day...many people are suffering about life...
    in short,i sincere u can achieve what you wan..and make a position for (your)future~as a friend i always support you de~
    in conclude,i can only give u suggestion~and you own make the solution...(nasihat diberi pecuma)
    -David Tan

    ReplyDelete