Saturday, July 25, 2009

funny

today , full day also...
well ...we have chat so many...
and , we have nothing form now...
but I still think about that...
maybe I worng so much...
I cant believe we can become like before...
Ya , we need time to go...

well , went home then sleep har...
mcd calling go meeting ...sien~
sure go lor...
after that , go leisure malll have our dinner with ling , joey , teck...
finish eating , pasar malam lor....
bought a pair of shoe back home...
haha...my working shoe...
damm like it...

well , teck was back first...
and we all join yee shin and stanely(spell worng..)...
go yam cha and play and hear song...
damm nice...
I can hear my song - You're not alone..for MJ..wahhhh...XD
finish hear , have a game also...
haha...
damm funny and funny...
untill I sakit perut...XD

that's will be my full day...
thank's alot for support...
Good Night and good bye my friend's...










I will believe the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment