Saturday, July 25, 2009

some time

some time , I will try to forget all...
some time , when I need to put down all , all will come back...
some time , I have no change to anything...
some time , I hate myself...
some time , I hate YOU....


what can I do start form now?
I dont know...
we can play together , but , what u try to give me now?
I dont know...
maybe , You waiting a time and let me finish all...
maybe , You just want me come back ...
but , what are you thinking , I dont know...
really dont know...


just alwhile , I have a idea...
if I dont have now , what I can get it?
maybe , what I also cannot to get...
haha , funny thing...
well , I need to take care myself start form now...


You all must take care urself...
good night and good bye , my friend's...

No comments:

Post a Comment