Monday, July 13, 2009

tired day

yesterday when finish work , go leisure mall with ms.yan..
because she want to buy some thing to give her boy...
well...went home time already 6pm++
sure , rest 15 min some thing , go ready to BBQ...


happy 21st brithday to my brother...






see my shit face..==
johnson baby...XD
RuRu and JohnSon..I like this because RuRu so cute..XD
blur~~
when start the BBQ and steamboat
see what Ping doing there..XD

our food ~




about 11pm++ , ready to cut the cake...
before cut the cake , took so many picture...
but I just put some on here...
Lazy okay?==

family
all aunte , uncle and my family too..
I busy to cut the cake...XD






almost 1 am only sleep...
sure , today sure tired and tired...
lucky no teacher come..
I keep sleep inside the class room..XD
well...that' all for today and yesterday...
damm tired tired tired...
you're not alone

No comments:

Post a Comment