Thursday, July 16, 2009

kena tipu ! ! !

last night , go mcd to took my salary agian...
well , kene tipu ...
why?because them have a meeting..for all mcd CREW..
well..we sure dont know and when we all reach there only know need to join them..haiz..==
nevermind , just play ourself...
well , get some picture too...




p/s : the mihon so nice...XD




have a game ... the MAMI
all mcd CREW
teck , abang Dan , kent , jijie , I dont know what name of the guy(sry)..XD
my buddy
all chinese inside taman connaught MCD
a New guy form MCD..XD




well...we also dont know the meeting so late only finish it...
damm sien...
11.30pm some thing went home and sleep ...
dont know why my body so pain on yesterday noon and night...
pain untill I cant sleep...
damm crazy...
some time will become like that ...
dont know what can I do it now...==
well...sat will come soon....
dont know how to say out my feeling...
damm lar...
hope pass and in final then okay lar...
haha...
friend's , gambateh ler...

No comments:

Post a Comment