Sunday, July 19, 2009

Singing competition & Bon Ordori

well..18/07 (Sat) my school singing competition...
I got join that...and I dont have in final for myself...BUT...
Me and Gorden Got IN FINAL.....WAHOOOOOOOO~~~~~
damm happy when know can in final...XD
me and gorden crazy lar...~~~
well...early moring 7.15 am go school untill 1pm only finish...damm tired lar...
and go yamcha with my geng...thanks you all come and support me...haha...
after yamcha , back home and ready go Bon Ordori...
damm tired & tired...okay..

Lets talk with picture...


the day my look...damm lar...==
night Bon Ordori
afternoon Bon Ordori

well...after that...
we reach the place already 5 or 6 pm some thing...I also dont know lar...
then go in and find some thing to eat...
damm expensive the all thing...
but , nevermind lar... 1 time also can de...
well...we all walk and walk and walk....
sit and took picture...
I didnt took it...because I need TOILET on that time...
so so so need it...==
well...
about 9.15 pm some thing , back to carpark...
and...start our crazy party in the carpark...XD








okay...got some was inside the car took it..and going to the place..Bon Ordori..
well...after crazy play , back to MyDin and yamcha agian...
about 10.45pm back home lor...because I damm tired on that time...
back home , bath and sleep..
untill next day..
19/07
wake up and go work lor...==
nothing also...
but today all people mood damm bad...
and me also...
well...
dont know how lar...
then back home and take picture with ms . V
that's all for today and yesterday...
Good night and Good bye my Friend's...

No comments:

Post a Comment