Friday, May 15, 2009

5.15

Today is a great day...
For me,feel sick again...Haiz..~~
Just not mood at school..I think is not enough sleep only feel that..
Okay..I will keep sleep untill I not feel sick...

Exam moral for today..
Don't know how to do is a point...XD
So,just do abit then go sleep lor...
Keep sleep and sleep...

Rest time,still feel sleeply...==
I'm sorry because I didn't say another thing with you all..
Well..finish school just back home ...
Bath,msn,sleep...
Sleep untill 6.30pm..Ling's call...

Well.go out eat with ling,lim,ben...
4 of us go leisure mall take our dinner...
Find so many place,last just go TAN CHA WU take it...
Reach the cafe,then order and eat...XD
When waiting the food come,play Rami..but just 2 round..XD
Because our's food is coming...
After dinner,time 10pm..
Ready to back home lur~~but....
Take picture agian ...XD
Take so many...Went my house also take..XD

Okay..finish take and back home bath and msn...
That's all for today...
Good night and Good bye...my friend's..



PS:wait my photo..will upload soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment