Sunday, May 17, 2009

5.17

today just normal work day...
but when I wake up at 7am..
my body have some thing...
my neck untill my face,bengkak okay?..==
I also dont know why...that time feel so scare...
well..untill 8 am I try to sleep agian...
10.30am dad call me back to room and sleep..
that time,I see not so bengkak already.. then I back to room and sleep agian...
sleep untill 12pm..
Oh my god...time is late to work..==
sms teck say dont want go work...but dont know why feel need to work..XD
then wake up ready all then go work lor..
when reach MCD,12.30pm...
okay de lar...just late half and hours..
that time feel so sick and bengkak...
so pity when i saw the mirror..==

well...
1 more week,my big day...
thank's my mum and my dad bring me come to this world...XD
I hope that day will happy and happy and happy...
that's all for today...
Good night and Good bye..my friend's...

No comments:

Post a Comment