Sunday, May 3, 2009

a Day


Finialy,I have finish my moral projek on yesterday,time 1.30am..
So tired because whole day didn't sleep also...
Feel sleeply when I doing my projek..XD
Well,finish projek play com on half and hour..
Then sleep lor..
Untill next day..


Today,sure work day..
Wake up early go pasar pagi buy my breakfirst..
After eat,make up,ready all my thing then go work lor..
Reach mcd just go wear my cap,and ready work..
But I just haven nothing on there...XD
Because waiting my Boss lar..
Ya..My boss..XD
Why I waiting her..?
Becasue we 2 is party geng...XD
Just help party lor..
Have people brithday ma...
Well..when inside the party room,just ready all thing ..
And feel boring just take a photo..with my boss..XD
I like her,because she so CINCAI..XD
Just know she is a good human..haha...good human..==
Well...
Finish on today...
I have to bath now..
Thank you For view my Blog..
Good night and Good bye my friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment