Friday, May 29, 2009

life

well...didn't go school already 2 days..
lazy + dont want go lar...
thank's my dad didn't angry because I didn't go school..XD
and this 2 days also celebrate teacher's day...nothing to do in the school..
this 2 days sleep untill 12 or 1 pm only wake up..
I has too tired lor..just keep sleep nia..
now also feel sleepy...==
really no mood go where also...I think when go out also feel sleepy..XD

well..holiday now..
2 week have nothing to do..
6/6 I will go genting work...
now just waiting that day come..have nothing to do at home also..
no money canno't out also..==
really dont know how to be my life...
see another people blog ,them like everyday also can go shopping,buy thing..
see back mine de..==
really cannot say what also...
I just can say I enjoy..but I also need money..XD
anyway,I hope can get some work...
then I can get some money jor lor...
wherever now I got work inside Mc'd..

can I go some where...?
I want go beach..==
now cannot go lor..because no money ma..
waiting next year...
all my geng,17 people go beach ...
yahoo...waiting that day...
but far okay?==
however,just write some thing to post my blog..
nothing also...haiz...
friend's,any place can go ?
any trip in this 2 week's holiday?

Good night and Good bye,my friend's...

No comments:

Post a Comment