Tuesday, December 15, 2009

after big rain

14/12 , my last paper and last day at school ...
after my paper , mei kei daddy fetch me back home .. thanks alot .. ^^
after that , sure alone at home .. play com and watching tv show ..
almost sleep , have a big rain when I sleep .. @@''
I also waiting my girls to call me .. because we plan go fullhouse on that day ..
well .. rain so big , I cant go out anymore ..
after 5pm , the rain is stop ..
I go take taxi .. almost reach leisure , quite jam .. @@ ''
more die ~ after that , I meet them .. that time feel lucky abit .. because I inside the car .. xD
well , we go fullhouse at area KLCC ..
actaully we dont know how to go , just follow the name and find it ..
finally , we found it .. nice play , feel not bad ..
go in take some photo and start our dinner ...
food not so nice , but the feel is not bad .. I like when we all take photo inside there .. xD
lets see the photo ..

Full house
after dinner ..
nice car .. XD
my order ..
menu
7 of us .. leg ~

my girls /









after fullhouse , we went to pavilion for take photo too ..
nice feel , so pretty the place ..
we crazy photo-ing at there ..
after that , went to station one for yam cha .. @@''
I back early that night , because I so tired ..









untill the next day , working day ...
finally , my bebe J back to work today ..
well , she so lucky ..
because the first day , the kena mandi for mcd crew .. @@''
I kena because L .. @@''
quite sweet the water .. @@''
I hate the feel .. after that , rain big , I cant go anywhere ..
when the rain stop , I went to leisure having dinner with lydia ..
and without bath .. @@
I know so kotor , but I lazy to back home then come out agian ..
we eat sushi king .. I miss it ..
finish all , we shopping alwhlie , then back to mcd and I back home ..
after bath , feel so good .. relax now .. XD


the new life for me , what can I do ?
the next , I can do what ?




: )

No comments:

Post a Comment