Friday, December 11, 2009

my life

well , didnt work already 3 day's ...
actaully , I hang out everyday ...
with my bebe and friend's ... somemore , my geng too ..
yesterday , my geng came my house , play lami as well ...
I lose rm3 ++ .. the winner is bebe E ..
after lami , having our dinner at pandan indah ...
well , play card's too ..
play crazy , laugh crazy ... chat full ...
almost 12 am ++ only went my sweet home .. sure , sleep full ..
untill today morning , I think 7 am ++ ..
Mcd call me but I didnt pick up the phone .. XD
lazy + tired ..
after that , sure working day ...
leg still pain , when I stand , I cant stand long time ..
when I sit , I also cannot sit long time ... quite pain ...
dont know why ...
today feel not bad ...
but went sweet home , feel so boring ...
finish bath , play com ...
but didnt sleep .. dont know why .. untill know ...
waiting my dad and mum back home ...
no body hang out today , all buzy ...

tomorrow working day too ...
after work , anyone movie ?
I need a nice movie ... XD




: )

No comments:

Post a Comment