Wednesday, December 2, 2009

movie night , crazy night !

monday after work , night go have a movie with teck , bebe L , lydia , sky & gorli ..
I have take a long time to take the taxi ... sorry sin , I cant act u go eat .. I'm so sorry ...
the movie we have , NEW MOON ...
actaully got part 1 , I didnt see it before , so when I see this 1 , I also know half half only ..
nice movie , untill I will sleep .. XD
almost sleep when see it ...
well , after movie , go yam cha with them ..
station one again , a place we selalu pergi ...
when went it , saw bebe J and yee shin them ...
well , time to play crazy with bebe J and yee shin ...
me and dude S try to make them lose in poker , after that , nice game .. XD
well , play untill forgot to eat , haha ..
then nevermind , lastly , them lose ... XD
anyway , have a sweet dream my bebe J and yee shin .. XD
nice game !
after that , went home , sleep ..


next day , working day ..
finish work , sleep 99 !



ciao




=X

No comments:

Post a Comment