Monday, December 7, 2009

Happy brithday to my beloved OC ..

well ..
30 Nov was oc brithday ...
I just know he didnt celebrate what ...
nevermind , we all celebrate at yesterday night .. XD
well .. yesterday post already told we all will celebrate it ..
hope mr . OC will happy last night and enjoy last night ..


we took some photo only ..
not so many , but we enjoy playing with all ..
once again , happy brithday to OC .. ^^


the cake we bought ...
Ling ..
Ho teck hing .. xD
although less , but we happy .. XD
Xian !

well .. about 12am++ we back form kuchai lama ...
went my sweet home already 12.30am ++ ..
I enjoy yesterday ..
play full , chat full ..
although tired so much .. XD


today , early morning go kuchai lama agian ..
just because for dim sam .. XD
after that , back leisure for sing K ..
3 people only but play full ..
after sing K , go dinner with Ho teck hing and lydia . .
taizi again ..
play full .. I won rm 45 .. xD
thanks Ho teck hing ..

thats all for today .. XD




I found my watch .. bought it tomorrow .. XD



ciao





=)

No comments:

Post a Comment